How do I create a poll on Workplace?
Change platform:Computer Help
To create a poll:
- From any group, click Write something... in the composer.
- Click and enter your question.
- Click Option 1, Option 2 or Add option.
- You can allow anyone to add options to the poll. If you'd like to disable that option, click the Poll Options drop-down menu and uncheck the box near Allow anyone to add options.
- You can also prevent people from selecting multiple poll options by unchecking the box near Allow people to choose multiple options.
- Add your options and click Post to share it with the group.
Keep in mind you can't include URLs in your poll options, and will only be able to edit your poll if no votes have been cast.