Set up or change your payment method on Workplace
This article is only applicable to admins on Workplace.
You can pay for Workplace by either debit or credit card.
If your organization has more than 5,000 USD of monthly charges, you are also eligible for invoicing rather than debit or credit card billing.
Paying for Workplace by debit or credit card
Workplace supports debit or credit card payments via:
- Amex (except in Brazil)
Paypal is supported in the United States and Canada.
To set up or change your debit or credit card billing details:
- Click Admin Panel in the left menu on Workplace.
- Click Payments.
- Click the Payment details tab.
- Click Add payment method or Update payment details.
- Review the details and then click Next.
- Enter the required information:
- Name on card
- Card number
- Expiration date (MM/YY)
- Click Save.
Paying for Workplace by invoice
If your organization has more than 5,000 USD of monthly charges, then you can pay by invoice rather than by debit or credit card.
If you would like to pay for Workplace by invoice, then contact support to get started.
Once invoicing has been set up, you can add a purchase order (PO) number to invoices in the Payments section of the Admin Panel.
- If your organization is already set up for invoicing, there will be a space for you to add the PO number when you access your invoice.